Ease of Use
Style and Design

Update by user Oct 04

Correction: My dryer that did not have a good steamer was NOT a Bravos. It was a LG.

Original review posted by user Oct 03

My Bravos washing machine started slight rusting around the bleach dispenser shortly after we purchased it.I didn't think it would be a problem so I kept using it to wash our clothes.

I do not use bleach with every load and I do not use a lot of bleach. Started noticing little brown spots on our clothing. I threw some clothes away...not making the connection. Well, check the internet...it's a known problem with these high end machines and Maytag doesn't give a hoot.

They have issued no recall and they won't do a darn thing about it. I have contacted them personally. NADA. I will never buy any appliance made by Maytag again.

You better believe they know about this problem because it has been reported again and again to them as documented by customers like myself all over the web. Maytag is NOT taking care of the customer! This "Bravos" is their so called "high end" product line. Maytag is not a good company to buy a washing machine from and I would not trust them on any appliance anymore.

Incidentally, my Bravos Steamer never worked on my Dryer.

I just threw a wet towel in to steam clothes dry.Both of my machines are still "under warranty" by the way.

Review about: Maytag Washing Machine.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Bravos bleach dispenser rusting ruining numerous clothing items.

Had an Experience with Maytag?

Comments

WP2008

We're very sorry to learn of your concerns regarding your Maytag® Washer.We would like to inquire further about your review with you.

Please respond back to this email address Maytag_Reviews@Maytag.com with your Review number 1109781, the name of the site you were contacted on (pissedconsumer.com), your name, phone number, street address, zip code, model & serial number, and date of purchase on the appliance. Please include a brief description of your concerns in your email.

Thank you.Maytag® Social Media Relations