1.5

Update by user Jan 17

This washer needs to be recalled and customers compensated.... I will be happy with an exchange or a sizable loss.

Of course, the company is reputable but come on, do you use this machine in your house? What an awful machine. 1. Not enough water in loading2.

Clothes do not rinse in enough water3. Why does the machine have to lockI hope there will be traditional washers out there?

I will certainly be more diligent in choosing my next washer. Who ever tested this washer...certainly not any women!Well that's my two cents.

Original review posted by user Jan 17

It has a large drum but if I put in a comfortable load, it doesn't come out clean. Dirty wash water settles in clothes creases...ugh!

The wash water doesn't even cover the dirty clothes when start the wash cycle.

I sure wish I could get rid of it and get a standard machine back. Tell me, where can I get a washer that fills and agitates and where clothes come out clean????

Product or Service Mentioned: Maytag Mvwc565fw Washing Machine.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Maytag Cons: Lack of customer service, Poor product quality and no refund.

• Poor Set Up

Comments

I have had mine less than a year, and I HATE it. no matter what you put in it it takes up to an hour to wash, never enough water to get the clothes good and wet, and it really does not clean well at all, and the thought of having to wash my clothes twice drives me crazy, I want my old Kenmore back, I may look for a working old 2nd hand washer and try to get a few $$ for this machine. Shame on you Maytag.

Maytag Reviews