17515 Airline Hwy, Prairieville, LA 70769, USA
1.4

I have A Brand New Maytag 4.7 cf High-Efficiency Top Load Washer Model with Powerwash. Model#MVWB766FW.

From the First time I ran a cycle it has made a very loud offensive sound.

Three different technicians have come out, none of which took the time to hear the actual problem sound. All three of their answers were that this machine just makes different noises. On this I agree, it does make different noises, but the noise that I am talking about can be heard from the next room.

I do not think that I should have a loud machine which wakes the baby in the next room, or embarresses me when my machine is running and I have company. Maytag's answer is that there is no protocall to address loud offensive noises. That the machine is operational, therefore I have to just live with a $1000 machine that sounds like it is failing.

Product or Service Mentioned: Maytag Mvwb766Fw Washing Machine.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Maytag Cons: Lack of customer service, Lack of ability to resolve the problem.

• Washing Machine
  • High Efficiency Top Load
  • Model mvwb766Fw
  • Do Not Buy Maytag
  • Agitator Washer
  • Agitator Washer Disappointment

Comments

WP2008

Hi TurbulentCrab, we regret to hear about your frustrations with your Maytag Washer. Your new Washer will sound a lot different than your old Washer.

Please make sure that the Washer is level, if it is not, then it can enhance the noise.

The room your Washer is in can also affect how loud the noise can be. We will be sure to document your concerns for future consideration.