Milpitas, California
2.0

We Purchased a Maytag Bravos (MVWX655DW1) Top load washer Aug.2017.

I had to make a service call the first week after the dealer did the install. The washer vibrated & shook so bad it moved across the laundry room almost pulling the drain hose out.

The service tech checked to see if the machine was sitting level and he found it was within specification. I was told they all vibrate. He recommended always using a high water level. There goes the water saving I expected.

A few weeks later I had to make another service call to a different Maytag authorized served center. The Machine was violently shaking and making loud clicking banging noises. The service tech open it up and checked a few things, releveled the machine and told us to expect some shaking and the noises we were normal for the machine going through the cycles and there was nothing that could be done.

We have put up with and baby sat this piece of junk for over a year and a half and it has now become almost unusable.

Maytag is not willing to cover another service call. I complained and they sent me a copy of the warranty.

I wish we would have made the repairs on our 20 year old Kenmore Elite washer and kept it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Maytag Mvwx655Dw1 Washing Machine.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Maytag Cons: Way my issue was handled by cutomer care, Whole experience, Repair service, No real solution to the problem.

Comments

WP2008

Hi TenMole670, thanks for the review. We regret to hear that your Washer is not living up to your standards and are happy to look into this with you.

Please reach out to us directly at 1-800-344-1274, via Facebook https://www.facebook.com/maytag/ or Twitter @MaytagCare. Let’s see what we can do for you!