DO NOT BUY A MAYTAG BRAVO WASHER - IT DESTROYS BEDSHEETS
DO NOT BUY THIS MACHINE!!!!!
I bought this machine and while still under warranty, the complete tub had to be replaced twice. My sheets and any thin fabrics can get caught on the bottom of the washer where the tub is inserted. Maytag replaced ONE bottom sheet (as a courtesy to me), the others I am stuck with. Worst customer service I have ever encountered. The picture shows where the sheet was caught twice in almost the same spot. Next, after a few washings it will unravel, (see second picture) and I will have to buy new sheets. All my sheets are 800 to 1,000 tc, so they are not inexpensive by any means. I posted dthis complaint on Maytag's website and they took it down. I'm looking to buy a new washer, and it certainly will not be a Maytag!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Maytag Bravo Washer
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "The hood cracked and then literally started melting... why would a product intended for heating food melt!!!? What a scam. ..."
- "I purchased my Maytag Brazos rust bucket on Macrch 6,2011. I have had no major issues. I had one repair visit while it was under warranty and remember that when..."
- "We have the expensive GE front load clothes washer WCVH6260 series purchased in November of 2006. It has been annoying from a very young age, smelling like mold and..."
- "BEWARE!! DO NOT BUY THEIR GARBAGE!! This is is horrible fake, lying, sham of a company!! They steal copyrighted photos of other designer's clothing that is not theirs..."
- "TRUE FACTS: Since the beginning Origami Owl Fraudulently has sued and harassed companies/people in the USA and outside of the USA. These poor people could have had a fight if they..."
- "We have a 3 week old and a 1 year old in the house. We needed help with cleaning the bathrooms and mopping the kitchen floor. That's why we called..."
- "HI i recently purchased the instyler max, as i was letting it heat up to full capacity i had it sitting on the so called heat pad and lucky i..."
- "I was with my mother, grandmother, and grandfather in the disabled line, my grandmother is lame and incontinent and my grandfather can't walk down slopes. The line for people with..."
- "I have shown these pictures to Oak Grove rental office I have also had the office send these pictures to Morgan Properties also so that this problem can be handled...."