DO NOT BUY A MAYTAG BRAVO WASHER - IT DESTROYS BEDSHEETS

243 of 708 Maytag reviews

DO NOT BUY THIS MACHINE!!!!!

I bought this machine and while still under warranty, the complete tub had to be replaced twice. My sheets and any thin fabrics can get caught on the bottom of the washer where the tub is inserted. Maytag replaced ONE bottom sheet (as a courtesy to me), the others I am stuck with. Worst customer service I have ever encountered. The picture shows where the sheet was caught twice in almost the same spot. Next, after a few washings it will unravel, (see second picture) and I will have to buy new sheets. All my sheets are 800 to 1,000 tc, so they are not inexpensive by any means. I posted dthis complaint on Maytag's website and they took it down. I'm looking to buy a new washer, and it certainly will not be a Maytag!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
243 of 708 Maytag reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
arghhhhh

Dec 02, 2014 #909888 Bernardsville, New Jersey, United States

Same problem with sheets and fabric tears. Maytag denies that there are any "quality issues" with these washing machines. No recall, no fix.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Maytag. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Maytag.
Filing a new complaint about
×