2.4
Ease of Use
Style and Design

Purchased a Maytag dishwasher at Sears in March and it has now just stopped working.But the worse part is the communication between Maytag and the service company.

It took a week to schedule the service call through Maytag and was told that I could get an a.m. appointment. I called Maytag and confirmed the appointment the day before as I had scheduled a 1/2 off from work. When I came home that afternoon the service people had left a message that it would be a p.m.

service call - this is after Maytag confirmed a morning appointment. Of course the service company blamed Maytag and Maytag the service company. So who lost a 1/2 days pay - ME. So in short, the unit broke within 4 months, lost 1/2 days pay, sat around waiting first 1/2 of day.

I guess that's why the old commercials show the Maytag guy asleep. Won't buy another Maytag appliance for sure.

Pissed off consumer, Tom T.from New Jersey

Review about: Maytag Dishwasher.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Poor service, Very poor service.

Had an Experience with Maytag?

Comments

WP2008

Hi, We would like this opportunity to address your concerns. Please provide your name, user ID (), ID number (1082960 ), physical address, phone number, model with serial number, and website you were contacted on (pissedconsumer.com). Email to Maytag_Digital@Maytag.com, and we would review your concerns with you.