Verified Reviewer

1.2

DO NOT BUY A MAYTAG!

Wrote very professional letter to CEO of company. Spoke with executive assistant who assured me my matter would be handled.

Then all of a sudden without warning my "case" was transferred to a customer service lady who is not as helpful as the executive assistant. She could care less about the fact that the washing machine has eaten and shredded my clothes especially my late mother's robe which is really special to me. It also makes a horrible noise, ALL the time, clothes aren't clean, and most importantly I have to take my clothes to a laundrymat during COVID -19 to wash because I am not ruining more clothes! My initial letter was professional asking for a replacement.

The CEO was not professional enough to answer my letter!! With a multi-million dollar company, a $700 replacement washing machine is not going to break their profit. They simply do NOT care.

The customer service lady DENIED and basically LIED that there were any problems with this machine MVWB765FW1 HOWEVER, I copied and pasted multiple complaints online and youtube. She had no response other than "We are not aware of that" She also inadvertently told me the model was conveniently discontinued.

User's recommendation: DO NOT BUY A MAYTAG, BOYCOTT THIS COMPANY.

Preferred solution: NEW MACHINE OF MY CHOOSING. ALSO I DO NOT WANT A DRYER NOW THAT DOESN'T MATCH MY NEW WASHER, SO A NEW MATCHING DRYER .

Maytag Pros: I liked the large washing basket, Intresting i can only add 5 cons.

Maytag Cons: Rips clothes, Tears clothes, Clothes do not even get wet, Water is too low.

Comments