To whom it may concern, i'm writing to you with plenty of regrets in having to own your product. i ordered a Maytag dryer through the "Extra" Saudi Arabia via their online site (order number is mentioned above) on the 6th November 2016.

they confirmed the delivery date will be on the 22nd November, which i believe is too lengthy; but however, it's fine as i do understand due to volume of business it's difficult for them to deliver sooner. their staff arrived the same day for the delivery and we found that the unit bought was damaged. so i immediately had them take it back and replace me with a new undamaged unit; for which they promised that they will get it the next day and made me sign the delivery note. i waited for 2 days and got no updates or calls; where then i tried calling their customer service and they didn't know about the status of this order.

i then visited their main branch to where they responded that they CANNOT help as it's an online order. then i was given a contact number of a person who's responsible for e-commerce to followup with the order to where he rudely responded to call the customer service number. with all frustration i decided to give it a break as i have a family to feed and have to focus on my work as well. End of November i'm getting a call from a person asking me if i had received the unit.

it's pretty sad as for a large retail vendor they should have had this information's rather than asking me. after checking with someone, he then confirmed that the unit will be delivered the following week and someone will contact me. but as expected, no one did. I called them on the 10th December and they promised again to deliver the unit in two days.

i received a text with the time of delivery to which no one showed up. I'm sure for a giant manufacturer such as yourself, there should be a level of quality standard, Re-sellers should follow which i don't clearly see here. therefore i humbly request you to look in to this matter as your reputation is at steak for misshanlding and broken promises by one of your Agents. please be advised that i had a choice between LG, Samsung and Maytag and i'm at the edge of regreting my choice.

hoping that you will take the neccasary actions to sort this out at soonest. Best regards Mohammed Shariaz Sardeen Cell: +966 53 5444 168

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Maytag. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Maytag.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Maytag to other companies on our site.

Comments

WP2008

I'm sorry to hear of the experience that you have encountered with your Dryer. Unfortunately we are unable to assist outside of the United States. Please visit http://mea.whirlpool.com/ for further assistance in your region.