On Feb 1017 we purchased 3 appliances one was Maytag stove We were told it had this new advanced oven cleaner and I replied that is fine as long as it works.However it does not work!

My husband and I are seniors and in order to clean this oven you have to get down and scrape the spills that are in the bottom of oven then poor water in bottom and put the clean cycle on. However it cleans for 40 min at 200 degrees and then you have to get down again to wipe up water. This does not work, it does not clean your oven and especially the sides. I have had 2 service calls first man that came new nothing about aqualift and the second gentleman did and said this has been on market in other countries and does not work.

I phoned the store and they will do nothing about it but to call service which I did, and also spoke to manager and explained this cleaner does not work and got nowhere with him. So now I have a very dirty oven and don't know what to do.

If anyone has any ideas, even on how to get in touch with Lastman .I will never buy anything from them again I recently purchased washer and dryer from another store where I can call if I have a problem I paid $900.00 for oven and cannot afford to buy another one.

Review about: Maytag Oven.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Poor quality of the product.

Had an Experience with Maytag?

Comments

WP2008

We are truly sorry to learn of your range concerns. We encourage you to contact your local team at NAR_Whirlpool_CustomerExperience_CA@whirlpool.com as they can help with your current range needs.