Brookings, Oregon

Not only does the Aqualift Technology not work, the knob-stops on the range don't match up, and some of the stops were non-existing! Repairman just ordered a whole new "top" unit to replace all the knobs, and he said that most times, there are still problems with the knobs on these Maytag Ranges lining up properly (Electric model)... So, if the replacement is just as bad, then hopefully he can push for me to get a new range, and I'll have to fight somehow with Maytag - I love their washers & dryers, and the overhead Microwave is great - but never will I purchase another Range!

Worst major kitchen appliance I've ever purchased - I have remodeled 5 kitchens in the past 13 years, so will stick to GE Profile line for moderately priced ranges in the future - AquaLift DOES NOT WORK!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of maytag range from Maytag. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $749 and wants Maytag to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was aqualift technology and faulty products. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Maytag for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Maytag?

Comments