The control lock is set and cannot be unset. I have tried everything.

I finally called the customer service and they just tried to sell me a warranty and schedule a service call. No response to the issue at hand. I am very disappointed and will not buy another maytag and I am sorry I did. The customer service line is useless for assistance and they only have operators with no technical skill.

There is no company line to file an official complaint. They merely file a sheet of paper in a folder.

No one responds to it. With a new one year warranty, I'm assuming that they expect more problems.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of maytag dishwasher from Maytag. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $300 and wants Maytag to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was unresponsive service and maytag and or whirlpool. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Maytag for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments