Maytag Defective Refrig-MSD2651HEW

483 of 551 Maytag Reviews

Quality is NOT part of the Whirlpool/Maytag Appliance line.

The above named refrigerator SHOULD be listed on the 1.9 million items under recall--AND it is dangerous as IT cal start a home fire.Nov.2009 was the start of a NIGHTMARE with this.

The first time I smelled what was the Start relay overheating--cost to fix--over $200.

February 2010 while I was not at home the defrost board finished shorting out causeing compressor over heat and DEFROST going HOT--HOT enough to defrost everything and in some instances partial cook some of the meats in teh freezer--HAD I not returned when I did there is a good chance a fire would have started--THIS is from the MAYTAG repair man.THIS unit can NOT be repaired as MAYTAG failed to make KEY repair componets--TOTAL JUNK.

I also own 5 other MAYTAG products ALL of which have had major problems--Maytag acknowledged liability by offering a 100% parts and labor repair--knowing that THE componets needed were NOT available--I will be posting to FACEBOOK MYSPACE and other blogs more details--

review #174822
0 0 Helpful?
Had the same issue0 Comments1
Had an experience with Maytag?  Submit review about this company
483 of 551 Maytag Reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
jscusmc69

Mar 24, 2010 #126924

UPDATE----24 March 2010---MAYTAG's Product Safety department Melonie Mann offered to BUY back my fridg---ONCE again NOT taking into consideration MY looses---FIGURE is $545.00 WHICH is still totally unacceptable to me. :( :(

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Maytag.
Filing a new complaint about
×