Maytag Defective Refrig-MSD2651HEW
Quality is NOT part of the Whirlpool/Maytag Appliance line.
The above named refrigerator SHOULD be listed on the 1.9 million items under recall--AND it is dangerous as IT cal start a home fire.Nov.2009 was the start of a NIGHTMARE with this.
The first time I smelled what was the Start relay overheating--cost to fix--over $200.
February 2010 while I was not at home the defrost board finished shorting out causeing compressor over heat and DEFROST going HOT--HOT enough to defrost everything and in some instances partial cook some of the meats in teh freezer--HAD I not returned when I did there is a good chance a fire would have started--THIS is from the MAYTAG repair man.THIS unit can NOT be repaired as MAYTAG failed to make KEY repair componets--TOTAL JUNK.
I also own 5 other MAYTAG products ALL of which have had major problems--Maytag acknowledged liability by offering a 100% parts and labor repair--knowing that THE componets needed were NOT available--I will be posting to FACEBOOK MYSPACE and other blogs more details--review #174822
You may also like
- "Below is a letter and response from Sears / Kenmore in regards to one of their products. Kenmore Refrigerator Elite.Bottom line, never buy Kenmore - they are poorly made products.To..."
- "I just purchased a brand-new 4 ton Goodman Upon installation vacuum system down when we are already releas the charging system there was no charge filled it with nitrogen and..."
- "On Memorial Day my refrigerator. decided to act like it was the forth of July. Sparks were flying and black smoke shot out of it. I called Maytay the next..."
- "Stay the *** away. Ordered a LP156WH1 (TL) (C1) LCD screen. It's a Phillips screen. $155.11. They ship a Samsung LTN156AT01. They said it's compatible. Can't tell you it's defective!..."
- "I bought a pair of glasses from LensCrafters about sis weeks ago. Yesterday I was cleaning them and the fell apart in my hand. I..."
- "We purchased a new 2010 Outback 30 ft travel trailer by Keystone. Approximately 2 years after purchase the decals starting peeling off. Keystone said they only have a 1 yr..."
- "In the fall of 2014 I bought a Pfister bath faucet called Selia. It leaked so I contacted the company. I sent them pictures showing the two areas it leaked...."
- "Be aware- the original LEVITZ store is no longer in business. This is a fake knockoff company with no brand called "Levetz." I have included the logos..."
- "I feel like these products were a waste of my money the quality was poor or not for me do you offer refund or replacement for other items these just..."